This is going to be so fun! We are doing a family challenge in Instagram Stories today. Join our contest to see who can make the cutest Easter Bunny Cut-Up Cake. I am sharing the cake template with you below, so you can see what the cake needs to look like!
I want everyone to join in and I can’t wait to see your cake! Here’s how to enter: post a picture in Instagram Stories of your finished Easter Bunny Cut-Out Cake & tag @thespoiledhome.Jump to Recipe
Easter Cake Inspo
Check out some amazing versions of the Easter Bunny Cut-Up Cake from the best bloggers out there!
Easter Bunny Cake Template
Easter Bunny Cut-Up Cake
- 1 pkg cake mix
- 1 pkg pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup margering or butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 1-4 tbsp water
- food coloring (optional)
- candy, coconut, or sprinkles.
- Mix together all ingredients for cake. Split in half and place 1/2 in each of two greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Remove cakes from pans. Leave one cake intact, and cut the other using the template.
- Assemble bunny shape using template. Set cake aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together shortening and butter. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar in 1 cup amounts until frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Use frosting to decorate cake as desired.
We can’t wait to share all of your Easter Bunny cake submissions on the blog! You can check out more recipes from The Spoiled Home, here.