Christmas is just a few short weeks a way. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Giving is so much more fun for me than receiving, and I hope it is for you as well. To help you find the perfect gift, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things for girls and guys and rounded up 8 of my favorite items in this 2017 holiday gift guide. For women, I am sharing some items I already have and know any girl any age would love, and other items are things on my wish list!
For the men, I rounded up some things my own guys like along with gifts I am giving this year.
1. This Kenneth Cole New York fashionable faux fur coat is not only trendy but also classy and cozy.
2. This L'Occitane Almond Home & Away gift set is a must have and my all time favorite shower oil! I use this product year round and love the clean smell and lightweight feel.
3. I have several pieces of jewelry from the Starfish Project, but these Bennett gold circle earrings are one of my favorites. I love companies that empower others and give back, and that's what the Starfish Project does. Giving any piece of jewelry from this line helps care for women coming out of human trafficking and exploitation.
4. This Patagonia fleece pullover in Rosewater is the most amazing color! It is another item on my wish list.
5.True Story! I spend my entire winter saying this, so who else needs a "I am Freaking Cold" sweatshirt?
6. Jo Malone fragrances in any size any scent. I am one happy girl if I ever get Jo Malone in my stocking! My all-time favorite cologne, and the fragrances are fun to mix, too!
7. The Mackenzie-Childs Courtly Check Train case is the perfect size and the most stylish way to tote toiletries.
8. I have a pair of these 'Joan of Arc' Waterproof Snow Boots, and they are the most amazing boots for the winter. Anyone who deals with snow, ice, or a cold winter needs a pair of these boots.
- This Orbit Find Your Keys takes the stress out of searching for misplaced items such as cell phones and car keys...a great stocking stuffer for the guys in your life.
2. I love the color of this waterproof/windproof Classic Fleece vest!
3. Acqua di Gio Two Piece Gift Set--so yummy. No matter what cologne I buy my husband, he always runs out of this fragrance first.
4. Because every dude who doesn't already have a Yeti secretly wants one.
5. All the guys in my family own a pair of these Denali North Face gloves.
6. The Ugg Scuff Slipper. I am not going to lie. I slip my husband's on all the time.
7. 12 Nights of Wine Gift Box from Vine Box is a must-have for any guy who enjoys a nice wine. Give the gift of red or white wines from European vineyards...such a fun and unique gift. Use code SPOILEDHOME10 for 10% off any membership!
8. The ADIDAS sweatshirt is a timeless staple to any guy's wardrobe.