Can you believe it’s already the time of year for Christmas jingles, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and every other made up day in between to promote a sale? I love Christmas and giving. But sometimes, I, too, find it hard to come up with the perfect gift to give. That’s why I love gift guides! When we recently asked you all what gift guides you most wanted to see from us, you overwhelmingly answered, “Men’s!”
We get it! It’s never easy buying for someone else. That’s why we always turn to the experts–our husbands–to help us come up with a variety of items guys like. Here’s Randy’s list of favorite things:
- The 1000 Mile Evans Plain Toe Boots by Wolverine– oiled suede adds a rustic tinge to a well-built American boot featuring a rubber sole for reliable traction.
2. Portable Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker– This speaker clips to Randy’s golf bag (he has black), but it comes in 13 color options.
3. The Patagonia Nano Puffer Vest– A smart weather-resistant layer to keep you warm and dry without the extra bulk. This vest comes in 7 colors and fits true to size. Randy bought this vest after falling in love with the Nano puffer jacket.
4. Patagonia Nano Puff Water Resistant Jacket– I bought this jacket for Randy last Christmas! This jacket protects from the elements without weighing you down. Rob now has this jacket, too!
5. Apple AirPods with Wired Charging Case– Randy just said, “Make sure these are on the list.” Done.
6. Tommy Bahama Heather Cotton Lounge Shorts– I buy a new pair of these sleep shorts for Randy every year, and he wears them until they are threadbare. I have even bought him the sleep pants before but won’t do that again because he recently cut those off and turned them into shorts.
7. Braun Men’s Electric Foil Wet and Dry Razor with Clean and Charge Station– Okay, so this wasn’t exactly on Randy’s list. I am adding it, though, because you guys always ask about what razor. This is the one he recently bought.
8. Duke Cannon Handsome Man Travel Kit– This online only travel kit has a breadth of assortment and strong value! My dad and Randy both love the Bloody Knuckles lotion.
9. Titleist 2019 Pro VI Personalized Golf Balls– I bought both Rob and Randy their own personalized golf balls last year. These make great gifts!
10. Lululemon No Boxer Boxer 3 Pack Briefs– Game-changing comfort and sweat-wicking performance make these boxers your everyday go-to. (Also, Lululemon has a lifetime guaranty. My son Cale wears his Lululemon underwear until they have holes in them. He then has his sister Casady take them to the store to exchange them (because he is too embarrassed to). They replace them for free! #thatsgoodstuff).
11. Fleece Pullover– The Patagonia lightweight microfleece versatile pullover comes in several colors and always makes a great gift.
12. Classic Ugg Scuff Slippers– This smart suede slipper keeps feet warm and comfortable, whatever the weather. Now available in new colors!
13. New Ice Mule Jaunt Cooler– We already own 4 Ice Mule coolers but Rob is wanting this one for his golf cart. We love them because they are lightweight, easy to carry and best of all, they float! Perfect for pool, lake and beach days! You can’t beat the price on these coolers. Only $79.95 and free shipping.
14. Benchmade Tactical Triage 917– Rob owns so many Benchmade knives I lost count of them. He says no one can own too many so I continue to buy them for him for birthday and Christmas. This model has a glass breaker and rescue hook.
15. Leupold RX-950 Laser Rangefinder– If the men if your life enjoys golfing, this is a must. Rob uses his rangefinder all the time while playing golf. I’m not sure if it helps his game or not, but he looks like he knows what he is doing!
16. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife– Rob said these are so inexpensive ($9.95), but a great utility knife. You can use them for anything. Rob gave his buddies these for Christmas last year and they were all impressed. They would make a great stocking stuffer.
17. The North Face Bearinda T-Shirt– Rob is all about comfort and when he finds something he likes, he buys it in bulk. I think he now owns every North Face t-shirt possible. He likes the standard or classic fit since he is a bigger guy. This shirt is available in five colors.
18. The North Face Recycled Materials T-shirt– Rob told me to add this to the list also.
19. Leatherman Rebar Multitool Replaceable Wire Cutters and Saw– Every man should own one of these according to Rob. This is the exact one he owns. There are lots of dupes, but they won’t hold up like this one.
20. The North Face Pivoter 27L Backpack– Rob carries this bag daily. It has a padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, a large compartment for bulkier items and a front compartment that has internal organization for easy access. It’s also very durable.
21. Jetboil Flash Java Kit– Rob is a huge fan of Jetboil and always has one in his truck (I’m assuming he is worried he’ll be stranded in the middle of nowhere). It will boil water in about a minute or less. When Rob worked in the oilfield he would make lunch with his and coffee. You can heat up stew or water for freeze dry meals.
Below, I am linking some other popular items and favorites as well. I hope this gift guide helps you find what you are looking for or at least gives you ideas for that special someone in your life! As always, we will share our daily deals as well as other gift ideas every day on stories! Happy Shopping!
These are all colognes Randy uses and loves. The Louis Vuitton cologne is one my hairstylist told me about, and I recently purchased for Randy. It’s amazing! You will need to order directly from the LV website for that one. However, all other colognes are sourced here. Plus, Sandi and I are throwing in the Tom Ford Ombre Leather because we recently fell in love with it. And, my son-in-law wears the Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme! Hope you find something you love!